This privacy statement relates to the personal data of customers and relations which is processed by ERP Index B.V. or its subsidiaries (currently Mobina IT B.V.), hereinafter referred to as “ERP Index”. This relates to all the data that ERP Index collects during the contact with you or through third parties.
You can contact us via email@example.com. The postal and visiting address of ERP Index B.V. and Mobina IT B.V. is:
Rigtersbleek-Zandvoort 10 1.10
7521 BE Enschede
Personal data that we process
For the execution of its operations, ERP Index processes the following personal data that you or others provide to us:
- Date of birth
- Address details
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Social media profiles
- Bank account number
- Other personal data that you actively provide to use, for example, by creating a profile on our website, in correspondence, or by telephone.
Some personal data are necessary to provide our services. If you have objections against the sharing of these personal data the risk exists that we cannot (completely) provide our services.
The goal and foundation on which we process personal data
ERP Index processes our personal data with the following goals:
- To send information about our company or product, for example, in the form of a news letter
- Targeted sales, via personal data that may be obtained through third parties
- Execution of your assignments or requests
- Delivery of our services and products
- To contact you by telephone or e-mail if this is necessary for the execution of our services
- To inform you about changes of our services and products
- To offer you the possibility to order a service or product
- To handle a payment
- Analysis of the behavior to improve our website and/or other products
- To satisfy any legal obligations, like data that is necessary for our tax return
ERP Index does not take any decisions based on automated processing which have (severe) consequences for the people. This concerns decisions that are made by computer programs or -systems, without the intervention of a human (for example, an employee of ERP Index).
How long do we save personal data
ERP Index does not save your personal data longer than necessary to fulfill its duties and legal obligations. We use different storage periods for the data we process. On request we can always discuss if it is possible to remove your data on an earlier moment. Data that is used for sending e-mails or to maintain a contact is always saved for an indefinite period, but you always have the possibility to inform us if you do not want to be approached anymore. Data that is collected for the purpose of an agreement is saved as long as we are legally or lawfully required. Data we use to improve our operations will be anonymized as much as possible. Anonymized data can be saved for an indefinite period. Not (fully) anonymized data will be deleted within a reasonable time.
Sharing of data with third parties
ERP Index does not sell your data to third parties but has to share some of your data with third parties to execute its operations. This can be for the execution of an agreement with you, to fulfill our legal obligations or to optimize our operations. If necessary, we enter the Data Processing Agreement with the parties, to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality is guaranteed. ERP Index remains responsible for this processing. The data is only shared with countries that are declared adequate, for example, because they are part of the EU-US Privacy Shield. Our data is shared with the following categories of third parties:
- Our CRM system, helpdesk system and other supporting automation and information systems, which help with the optimization of parts of our operations and therefore process the necessary data for the optimal execution of those tasks.
- Webhosting, cloud hosting and other parties that ensure that we can offer our services online or offline, including our website and software.
- Office software, including Office 365 of Microsoft, which we use among others to store documents and e-mails.
- Accountancy, consulting firms and other service providers which we hire to support or optimize our operations.
Cookies, or comparable techniques, we use
ERP Index only uses technical, functional, and analytical cookies which do not have any infringement on your privacy (like Google Analytics where the last octet of the IP address is masked, and the data is not shared). A cookie is a small text file that is saved at the first visit on the website on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical working of our website and your ease of use. We make sure the website works as expected and remember, for example, your preferences. We can also use this to optimize the website. You can unsubscribe for cookies by updating the settings of your internet browser that it does not save cookies anymore. Besides that, you can also remove all the information that is saved at an earlier moment through your browser settings.
See, change, or delete data
You have the right to see, correct or remove your personal data. Besides that, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent for the data processing or to object against the processing of your personal data by ERP Index. You also have the right of data portability, which means you can make a request to transfer the personal data we have to you or another, mentioned by you, organization through a computer file. You can send a request to see, correct, or remove your data, to transfer your data, to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object against the processing of your data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request is filed by you, we ask you to send a copy of our identity document with the request. In this copy, make your picture, MRZ (Machine Readable Zone, the stroke with number at the bottom of your passport), passport number and social security number (BSN in the Netherlands) black, to protect your privacy. We will response as soon as possible, but ultimately within four weeks, on your request.
ERP Index would like to point that that you have the possibility to file a complaint. In the Netherlands, you should file this complaint at the Dutch Data Protection Authority (the Dutch DPA).
How we protect personal data
ERP Index takes the security of your personal data seriously and takes appropriate measures to avoid abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted publication and unauthorized changes. Among other things, we ensure this by using a secure internet connection (SSL). If you feel like your data is not protected enough or if there are signs of abuse, please contact us via email@example.com